JNF Roofing Ltd. use Homeline, the leading supplier of uPVC fascias, soffits and guttering. We operate nationwide.
Homeline products are manufactured using some of the finest raw materials available in PVC-U extrusion. The products are extruded, moulded, laminated and foiled using state of the art machinery, by highly skilled technicians. Homeline products are BBA approved, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
uPVC Product Features
• Maintenance free – Homeline uPVC products require little or no maintenance whatsoever once installed.
• Stunning looks – uPVC products are available in a wide variety of colours, finishes and styles which compliment a multitude of property styles.
• Superior performance – All uPVC products in the Homeline range have been specifically designed to work in harmony together, to provide stunning looks and superior performance.
• Accredited – Homeline products are accredited by the BBA, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
• Thermally efficient – Once installed, our products will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce carbon emissions.
• Durable yet flexible – All Homeline products are designed to be flexible and easy to use, yet extremely durable and rigid once installed.
• Reliable – Homeline products will not rot, bend, warp or discolour and come with a comprehensive guarantee.
Linear dry verges
In recognition of a common, reoccurring issue with the use of mortar on roofs and traditionally mortared “problem” areas on slate and tiled roofs we offer dry fix roll out ridge and hip product which can be used without the use of mortar at gable ends, with slates and non profile roof tiles.
The Linear verge comes in a range of colours to suit most common roof tile/slate colours.
Talk to us about how we improve your property.
Choose you colour for guttering and fascia boards, we can supply fittings in a range of finishes including wood effect.